All Results in Wairarapa Archive images tagged as C.E. Daniell

showing 1-2 results of 2 [
]
Tividale.
066 Tividale   Situated approx. 15 miles north-east of Masterton in the Bideford district. A Crown Grant of 80 acres in 1880 to Wellington merchant Edwin Pearse is the first
Ngaiana.
089 Ngaiana   Situated East of Masterton on the Masterton/Riversdale Rd. between Whareama and Riversdale. The 2052 acre property, Ngaiana, didn't get that name until 1939 when Guy Hargreaves purchased