All Results in images

showing 166-170 results of 202 [
]
Rathkeale.
042 Rathkeale Situated on S.H.2, four miles North of Masterton. Built in 1925 to the design of Heathcote Helmore architects of Christchurch for Mr. Beresford Maunsell, when he sold the
Otaraia.
063 Otaraia   Situated on the Lake Ferry Rd. 5 miles S/W of Martinborough. Part of the 34,000 acre Waihenga property purchased in 1879 by the Hon. John Martin (1822-92)
The Maples.
028 The Maples   Situated on the southern side of Mania Rd. on the southern outskirts of Masterton. The original block from which the Maples came was owned by Mr.
Pahaoa.
Des De Stefano.
Photo of Des De Stefano c.2004 by Kerri Bowling, supplied courtesy of the Wairarapa Times Age.