All Results in images tagged as Wairarapa

showing 31-35 results of 61 [
]
Mahunga.
004    Mahunga   Situated originally to the North/West of Masterton off Akura Rd. on the northern banks of the Waipoua River, but not part of the Manaia block which originally
Papatahi 2.
071-108 Papatahi   Situated South of Featherston off Western Lake Rd. in the area between Lakes Wairarapa and Onoke. Originally part of the giant Waiorongomai block first taken up by
Eridge 2.
062 Eridge   Situated in Titoki Street Masterton. Eridge undoubtedly would have been probably one of the most stately homes in Wairapapa if not New Zealand. Completed in 1895 for
Castlepoint.
  105 Castlepoint   Situated East of Masterton on the coast, at Castle Point an area of the Wairarapa coast famous for the Castle-Point light-house and Castle Rock. Thomas Guthrie
Wai-iti.
061 Wai-iti   Situated at 33 Titoki Street Masterton. The homestead was built as a town house for Edward Furness Barton and family, a farmer at Mataikona. He and his