All Results in images tagged as Homesteads

showing 36-40 results of 61 [
]
Waipipi.
060 Waipipi   Situated four miles North of Masterton in the Opaki district. The property was first purchased by a Mr Wrightson in 1903 who bought 70 acres of what
Tinui.
088 Tinui   Situated in the Tinui district North/East of Masterton. Not one of the original 1855 blocks, as it was included in Val Smiths vast Mataikona holding, it appears
Mahaki.
008 Mahaki   Situated just South of Martinborough. The 1000 acre property was purchased in 1906 by Mr. Frank Wall from Mr. Tulloch. A large double gabled two storey homestead
Mokonui.
026 Mokonui   Situated at Opaki, just a few miles North of Masterton. The house was built about 1882 as accommodation for the engineers and workers constructing the railway line
Tauanui.
078-079 Tauanui   Situated in the South Wairarapa, it was one of the four original runs covering the area that stretched from just out of Featherston down to Martinborough and