All Results in images tagged as Homesteads

showing 21-25 results of 61 [
]
Moata.
119 Moata   Situated 5 km's West from central Masterton on the Upper Plain area. The property was originally covered in totara, rimu and maire trees, these were milled and
Lansdowne.
Lansdowne   Lansdowne was one of the first group of large holdings taken up in the central region of the Wairarapa, and the one that there is probably the least
Manawa.
024 Manawa   Situated North/East of Masterton in the Bidiford district. First taken up in 1857 by Capt. C. Smith a former East India Company Officer who had come to
Elm Grove.
  041 Elm Grove   Situated East of Greytown just on the outskirts of town on Kemptons Line. By the end of June 1856 the road (track) over the Rimutaka
Orui.
  072 Orui   Situated on the coastal area at Riversdale. The original 17,000 acre Orui- Riversdale block was awarded in 1852 to Edwin Meredith, who came to N.Z. as