All Results in images tagged as Homesteads

showing 16-20 results of 61 [
]
Paikakako.
090 Paikakako   Situated just North of Mauriceville on the Mauriceville-Kaiparoro Rd. Samuel Dawson sailed from Plymouth England 27/8/1877 on the "Waipa" an immigrant ship carrying 178 adults and 38
Katatane.
075 Katatane   Situated just off the Masterton-Castlepoint Rd. just a few miles East of Masterton. Originally part of Te Parae. The 800 acre Katatane along with similar sized Wirimu
Waiorongomai.
  045-46 Waiorongomai   Situated south of Featherston on the Western Lake Rd. between the road and the ranges. The block was first taken up by Charles Matthews when he
Brancepeth.
036-7-8 Brancepeth   Situated in the Stronvar district South East of Masterton. First settled in 1856 by the three Beetham brothers, who shortly after in 1860 formed a partnership with
Waiawa.
095 Waiawa   Situated on Langdale Rd. in the Whaerama District East of Masterton off the Masterton-Castlepoint Rd. Waiawa was originally part of the giant 25,000 acre Langdale Station that