All Results in images tagged as Homesteads

showing 6-10 results of 61 [
]
Rototawai.
043 Rototawai   Situated 8 ½ miles from Featherston on the Kahautara Rd. when the 13,000 acre Pihautea was broken up between the three Bidwill brothers, Rototawai and Tawaha were
Roskilde.
083 Roskilde   Situated at Mauriceville West 15 miles North of Masterton. Roskilde was the home of Lars Peter Larsen from Roskilde Denmark, one of the original Scandinavian settlers at
Forest Flats.
048 Forest Flats   Situated East of Eketahuna on the road between Alfredton and Tiraumea. John Smith the original owner of Forest Flats was one of the earliest settlers in
Wharepapa.
112 Wharepapa   Situated on the coast south of Featherston, from the Western Lake side. The area was first farmed by Charles Matthews in 1844, before he later moved on
Tividale.
066 Tividale   Situated approx. 15 miles north-east of Masterton in the Bideford district. A Crown Grant of 80 acres in 1880 to Wellington merchant Edwin Pearse is the first