All Results in images tagged as Homesteads

showing 56-60 results of 61 [
]
Newstead.
132-3 Newstead   Situated in the Underhill Rd. area to the north of Featherston. The 500 acre property was first taken up by Judge H.S. Wardell, who had come to
Otahuao.
002 Otahuao   Situated just a few miles east of Masterton on the Castlepoint Rd. at an area Known as Bennett's Hill. The Property had been leased as a Maori
Rathkeale.
042 Rathkeale Situated on S.H.2, four miles North of Masterton. Built in 1925 to the design of Heathcote Helmore architects of Christchurch for Mr. Beresford Maunsell, when he sold the
Otaraia.
063 Otaraia   Situated on the Lake Ferry Rd. 5 miles S/W of Martinborough. Part of the 34,000 acre Waihenga property purchased in 1879 by the Hon. John Martin (1822-92)
The Maples.
028 The Maples   Situated on the southern side of Mania Rd. on the southern outskirts of Masterton. The original block from which the Maples came was owned by Mr.