All Results in images tagged as Homesteads

showing 46-50 results of 61 [
]
Waikaraka.
106 Waikaraka   Situated East of Masterton on the coast about 5 miles South of Riversdale. The property was bought and taken up by George and John Moore in 1854,
Tonawhai.
074 Tonawhai   Situated east of Masterton on the Castlepoint Rd. at Bennets Hill, down a ¼ mile drive it is seldom seen. The 468 acre property was originally part
Wharekauhau.
113 Wharekauhau   Situated South of Featherston on the Coast end of the Western Lake Rd. at Palliser Bay. First settled by the Eglington family in the late 1850's.The first
Glendonald.
098 Glendonald   Situated 20 miles North/East of Masterton in the Biddiford district. The original owner was William Donald to whom the property owes its name. In 1865 bought 8000
Aotea.
158 Aotea   Situated in the South Wairarapa, south-east of Martinborough, just passed Hinekura on the Pahaoa Rd. "Aotea" was one of several homes built for family members on the