All Results in images tagged as Des De Stefano

showing 41-45 results of 62 [
057 Puruatanga   Situated at Martinborough. John Martin Jnr. was the owner, one of the two sons (John and William) of the Hon. John Martin, the original owner of the
016 Llandaff   Situated in the Upper Plain area, a few miles to the West of Masterton. Built in the 1880s as the town house for the Meredith family of
019 Whangaimoana   Situated south of Martinborough on the South Wairarapa Coast. One of the original stations that took in all the land east of the Lake Wairarapa to the
030 Longwood   Situated 4 miles S/E of Featherston. The property was originally taken up by Henry Bunny the Deputy Superintendent of Wellington Province in 1857. He built the original
059 Kandahar   Situated in Roberts Rd. Masterton. Originally built for William A. Cruickshank but bought shortly after by Mr. Burling a run-holder of Alfredton as his family town house.