All Results in images tagged as Des De Stefano

showing 11-15 results of 62 [
]
Ngaiana.
089 Ngaiana   Situated East of Masterton on the Masterton/Riversdale Rd. between Whareama and Riversdale. The 2052 acre property, Ngaiana, didn't get that name until 1939 when Guy Hargreaves purchased
Eparaima.
018 Eparaima   Situated on the East coast of the Wairarapa, South of Riversdale. Originally part of what was to become the giant 20,000 acre Waikaraka block taken up by
Nganui.
068 Nganui   Situated at Bennett's Hill East of Masterton on the Masterton-Castlepoint Rd. Originally broken off the Otahuao Block Joseph Bennett which he took up in 1859. A property
Thornton Park.
081 Thornton Park   Situated just a few miles East of Masterton in the Te Ore Ore district. Henry Percy arrived in New Zealand at Petone on the seventeenth of
Ngaipu.
161 Ngaipu   Situated in the Hinakura district southeast of Martinborough near the Pahaoa River. The story of Ngaipu (Ko nga ipu - a calabash of drink, for a passing