All Results in images tagged as Des De Stefano

showing 1-5 results of 62 [
]
Glendhu.
109 Glendhu   Situated on the East coast of the Wairarapa, on the northern banks of the Pahaua river, 30 miles south-east of Martinborough. Glendhu was originally part of the
Ahiaruhe.
155 Ahiaruhe   Situated East of Gladstone on Ahiaruhe Rd. the northern blocks of the first Wairarapa blocks, was taken up by T.H. Northwood and H.S. Tiffen a surveyor for
Bowlands.
162 Bowlands   Situated North/East of Masterton in the Bideford district. In 1858 a pastoral lease was granted to George Scott for a large block of land called Bowlands. The
Pihautea.
034 Pihautea   Situated 8 miles South-East of Masterton on the Kahutara Rd. Charles Robert Bidwill established the first sheep station in the Wairarapa, after he had travelled around the
Pirinoa.
  096 Pirinoa   Situated in the South Wairarapa, 22 miles from Featherston and 17 from Martinborough, extending from the narrows between Lake Wairarapa and Lake Onoke to steep hills